Why You Should Visit Cappadocia
Cappadocia is one of Turkey's most iconic destinations and the most popular places in the world for its dreamy landscape, rock formations and hot air balloons. Here is the list of 20 good reasons to travel to Cappadocia before you die.
Cappadocia is a surrealistic landscape that you will have never witnessed before in your lifetime. This fascinating place looks like an another planet, but it is in Turkey. During your visit to Cappadocia, you have the opportunity to experience this beautiful land to the fullest.
Shaped by the hand of nature and extant since the ancient times, Cappadocia is one of the world's most outstanding legacies. In front of you? Fairy chimneys formed 60 million years ago. Behind you? 8 storey underground cities. Colourful hot air balloons, and extremely white Cappadocia in winter.
Getting amazed with the incredible nature, hiking, biking, hot air ballooning and more.
Good Reasons to Go to Cappadocia
This is the year you need to see and do so much more in this region. Here are the 20 fun ways to experience Cappadocia, one of the most magical places in the world.
- Cycle between the caves of Cappadocia and feel the adventure.
- Spend a night in an elegantly renovated cave houses.
- Visit the stunning underground cities where Christians were hiding.
- Hike through the valleys and rock sites of Cappadocia.
- Feel the meaning of Cappadocia, the land of beautiful horses.
- Enjoy horseback riding through the national park.
- Take a sunrise hot air balloon ride over the fairy chimneys.
- Watch the Cappadocia's epic sunrise and sunset at least once in your life.
- Join the festivals, have fun with Turkish music.
- Cappadocia is the most magical place on earth.
- Wander through Goreme Open Air Museum and Zelve Open Air Museum.
- Watch the panoramic view of dozens of hot air balloons in Cappadocia.
- Visit one of the many spectacular viewpoints of Cappadocia.
- Explore the Uchisar Castle and Pigeon Valley.
- Discover the pink coloured Rose Valley and the crazy rock formations.
- Visit the wineries and tasting the delicious local wines.
- Shop for exquisite and high quality collection of rugs.
- See the three beautiful fairy chimneys of Urgup.
- Make yourself an Instagram superstar with magical Cappadocia photos.
- Visit a pottery workshop in the town of Avanos.